Design is something that is a part of our everyday life. In our homes, in our towns, even in our wardrobes. Everything begins with an idea, and good ideas can come from anywhere. The art of design is one of those unique and diverse subjects that allows ideas to be expressed via several mediums. It’s not only an expression of oneself but a gateway into our human society, giving us a glimpse into our own selves. I strive to create meaningful design solutions and experiences for brands and audiences. I’m inspired by my clients, their stories, their vision, and their values, and I have the ability to distill and communicate it through the visual language.
Collaboration is a root element of innovation and discovery. I’ll collect information about your business and your vision, identify the problems you’re facing, and propose the most appropriate solutions. I listen carefully to my clients’ needs, and then use all my skills, knowledge, and tools to come up with the perfect visuals.
I’ve been a professional designer since 1992, and I’ve worked on literally hundreds of design projects over the years. As such, I take on full responsibility for the creative process…and by “creative process”, I mean:
- Identifying the problem (consulting)
- Proposing the solution (creating the brief), as well as
- Implementing the solution (creating the design concept).
I specialize in the areas of branding, print design, web design and social media. I help people develop ways to communicate through imagery, turning ideas into reality and concepts into inspirational brands.
- My Specialty: the interpretation and development of original and exciting visual ideas.
- My Promise: to deliver a quality product in a timely manner at a competitive price.
- My Priority: to quickly perceive your needs and expectations in order to define the creative challenge and develop an appropriate design solution.
- My Goal: to exceed your expectations at every stage of the design process from concept to final product delivery.
- My Mantra: respect and learn from the past; innovate for the future.
Think you might want to work together? Get in touch with me and let’s talk it over!